A pair of magnetic signs shaped to fit the rear panels of your van.
Magnetic Vehicle Signs can be removed and refitted as often as you like. Our signs and stickers are laminated, scratch proof and UV stable. They can include text, logos, full colour photos and images. Often rectangular but we can cut to any shape and available with radius corners.
Simply order online and attach your artwork when you order or email us your artwork!
Fully reflective magnetic signs available for great nighttime advertising.
High visibility magnetic chevron markings to chapter 8 regulations. Hi viz retro reflective chevron marking kits for highway and motorway maintenance vehicles.
DD – Double Door
TG – Tailgate
-Pr = to Present
MAGNETIC SIGNS CARE AND APPLICATION GUIDE
IMPORTANT – ALL USERS OF MAGNETIC SIGNS MUST READ
This material is MAGNETIC not MAGIC and does need some special care.
Preparation before applying magnetic signs
Both the vehicle and the back of the sign MUST be CLEAN & DRY.
Check all the edges of the sign for lumps, bumps or damage. A bump on the edge can allow air and moisture
under the sign causing it to lift off the vehicle or damage the sign.
Applying magnetic signs
Let one edge of the sign contact the vehicle then allow the magnet to naturally contact the vehicle until it is all
down. Rub over to make sure it is all down.
– Care should be taken with all vehicles, in particular metallic and new paint finishes.
All surfaces should be checked regularly.
– A generous waxing of a standard car polish to both the back of the sign and the vehicle can help prevent
damage to both the car and the magnetic.
– Re-painted surfaces should be avoided for around 3 months and should be polished before the sign is fitted.
– Remove signs frequently to allow the natural sun light to evenly bleach the vehicle.
– Magnetic signs on bonnets are not recommended due to the heat, curvature and air flow.
– DO NOT apply to FROZEN, FROSTED, WET, DIRTY or HOT vehicles.
– Avoid leaving the signs in extreme sunlight for prolonged periods whilst on or off the vehicle.
– When signs are fitted do not exceed legal speed limit (signs are tested up to 70mph but this does not take into
account head winds, wind speed and air turbulence.
Maintenance – Magnetic sign should be kept as dry as possible
– Removed signs DAILY after rain and wipe dry. Moisture collecting behind the sign can ingress into the
material and cause blistering if left unchecked.
– Remove during sleet or snowy weather
– Remove the signs at least once a week. Clean and dry both the magnetic side and the surface of the vehicle.
– Remove the signs daily during heavy rain.
– Remove Road film and any dirt before applying or re-applying the sign.
– Wash signs with warm water and mild detergent. Avoid cleaning fluids and solvents.
– Remove signs from vehicle during hot and very sunny periods.
Accidental wrinkles can sometimes be removable with the careful use of a cool iron and a flat firm surface.
Store signs flat or in a 3” diameter roll with the printed side out. Stand rolls upright, not on their side.
Store in a clean environment as the magnets will naturally attract particles.
Do not put heavy objects on or leaning up against signs whilst in storage.
During cold weather allow the sign to uncurl in a warm atmosphere before use.
Store at room temperature out of direct sunlight
Magnetic Roof Signs
Ensure vehicle roof is clean and dry, free from grease, wax polish and ice.
Position sign so all magnets make maximum contact with surface.
Inspect magnet rubber covers regularly and replace if damaged.
When signs are fitted do not exceed legal speed limit (signs are tested up to 70mph). This does not take into
account wind speed, head winds and air turbulence.
In adverse weather conditions such as strong winds and heavy rain, remove sign from vehicle.
An adhesive roof protector can help prevent scratching to the roof when fitting and removing the sign.
THERE IS NO WARRANTY EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED AGAINST LOSS OF SIGN OR DAMAGE TO
VEHICLE SURFACES, AS THE SUPPLIER HAS NO CONTROL OVER HOW SIGNS ARE CARED FOR,
ALTERED, STORED, AND/OR USED, OR THE SURFACE TO WHICH THE SIGNS ARE APPLIED